Mamma Mia........


"Here I go again.. my,my, how can I resist you"!!! Have just seen the film at the Odeon in Leicester Square. What a great film!! My glory days (well hopefully I still have a few more of those to come- but you know what I mean...) were backed by Abba - I was the Dancing Queen, and had my heart dented more than once to the strains of "Winner Takes it all" ( played over and over again on my old stereogram in my bedroom .. much to the chagrin of my parents).
Anyway - back to the film- a real feel good film that manages to integrate the songs to a well played out story - without being cliched. I was sad, uplifted and amused all at the same time and left the cinema wanting to dance and skip whilst trailing a scarf behind me - in the sunshine and with a beautiful backdrop of course. Pity it was raining when we left the cinema.
I'm definitely going to see it again..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Abseiling santa, sunshine and snow....

Eurovision!!!

Of time, marker events and arriving at work on a lilo