Shuffle, hop, step ball change.......

Had my second tap dancing lesson last night. Here is what I have learned so far:


a) I am far too unfit
b) dancing in front of wall to wall, full length mirrors has to be the least flattering angle
c) I have lost any rhythm I thought I had
d) I have no control over my feet
e) I have no style
f) I am far too unfit

Apart from that it really is enjoyable, the 45 minutes of the lesson fly by and afterwards I may look completely exhausted but I do feel energised. A quick trip to the pub across the road from the dance centre to replenish lost liquid and then home until next week.

Shuffle, hop, step ball change ....................

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Abseiling santa, sunshine and snow....

Of time, marker events and arriving at work on a lilo

Eurovision!!!