Busy doing nothing lalalalalala..............


Ok, one week into a three week holiday, had major plans have actually done very little. Have had late nights - I'd forgotten what it was like to stay up late - very decadent!! Made better by the fact that I have no alarm call in the morning. I have slept in, read in bed, watched TV in bed (without being ill!!!). I have "pottered" - I love pottering - mooching about the house doing "stuff". I've cleaned my jewelry, sorted out the photos in the photo frames. I've been out for lunch and even breakfast. I will admit to opening work emails every day - but tried very hard not to respond.
The best thing is that the weather appears to be picking up - hurrah! Had a lovely walk around Pennington Flash and then tonight taking Bruno for a walk the sunset was stunning - a sign of days to come I hope as I continue my holiday.
I intend to continue in the same vein as before - with some time away in Norfolk too - beach walks, shopping in Norwich, might even do a spot of seal watching- the time is my own!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Abseiling santa, sunshine and snow....

Eurovision!!!

Of time, marker events and arriving at work on a lilo