Happy New Year: Status update




Have been slowly preparing myself for the op - passed the health assessment so all being well will go in a few days time. Have begun to get a bit nervous now - made worse by the husband asking where all the important documents can be found if "the worst" happens and do I want to be buried or cremated! Nice one. There also appear to be many more stories in the media about hospital errors, operating table disasters, MRSA etc etc - or perhaps I just a bit more sensitive at the moment!
I must admit it is hard to concentrate on much else now - and I still have 3 more working days to go - goodness knows where my head will be at. I suppose I ought to get used to it as the symptoms of the menopause will be hot on my heels - get ready for forgetfulness, hot flushes and general irritation. Oh the joys of woman hood!!!
I intend to write of my experiences - if you can bear to read it here.
On a more positive note - the business that has been in the pipeline for a couple of years has finally emerged from the discussional table and we have our first commission to start in April - potential new career here we come! New website being built for this soon

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Abseiling santa, sunshine and snow....

Eurovision!!!

Of time, marker events and arriving at work on a lilo