Merry Xmas


OK, still off from work - but there is an end in sight - I shall be going in for "the op" at the end of January all being well. I get to go back to work after Xmas for a few weeks and then I shall be off again for about 6 - 8 weeks, be careful what you wish for - being a lady of leisure is not all it's cracked up to be! Having exhausted the magazines (now donated to local GP surgery) and daytime TV - found a good channel showing Xmas films all day - unfortunately it was the same 5 films so eventually I could recite the script and they all started to meld into one long film where snow, visting angels and happy endings played a huu-uuge part, I am now onto jigsaws, shopping channels and facebook.
Bruno has not been idle in this period. We thought it would be a good idea whilst I was at home to have his "spuds" off. Hasn't slowed him down yet - but we've been told could be 6 months before we realise there's a difference! He currently has a bandage on his paw as he has an infected claw - so he's been in the wars too. The dreaded lurgy struck our house last week and we were both bed ridden for practically the whole week - it was definitely a competetion to see who was the greatest invalid - I won as I had my initial problems to fall back on and could therefore argue that I was twice as poorly!
Anyway, I realise that I have not been a good blogger over the last few weeks - both on this one and my professional one but I will try to be more stimulating and informative soon (maybe I'll make a new year's resolution?). In the meantime a merry xmas to you all - hope it is what you would wish for - and I'll be back in the new year with further tales of my convalescence and other stories

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Abseiling santa, sunshine and snow....

It was alright when it left here.............

Of time, marker events and arriving at work on a lilo