Busy doing nothing lalalalalala..............


Ok, one week into a three week holiday, had major plans have actually done very little. Have had late nights - I'd forgotten what it was like to stay up late - very decadent!! Made better by the fact that I have no alarm call in the morning. I have slept in, read in bed, watched TV in bed (without being ill!!!). I have "pottered" - I love pottering - mooching about the house doing "stuff". I've cleaned my jewelry, sorted out the photos in the photo frames. I've been out for lunch and even breakfast. I will admit to opening work emails every day - but tried very hard not to respond.
The best thing is that the weather appears to be picking up - hurrah! Had a lovely walk around Pennington Flash and then tonight taking Bruno for a walk the sunset was stunning - a sign of days to come I hope as I continue my holiday.
I intend to continue in the same vein as before - with some time away in Norfolk too - beach walks, shopping in Norwich, might even do a spot of seal watching- the time is my own!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Of Freedom, Dame Maggie and knowing that leggings are the work of Satan

Of time, marker events and arriving at work on a lilo

But what do you do....?