The next installment..........................

The latest Diary excerpt - again names have been changed to protect the innocent:

Friday November 2nd 1979


Back again, have been too busy to write before. Saturday night me and SJ went down the Beehive. Terry phoned up and I told him I couldn't go out coz SJ was here but said we might go down to the Beehive. When we got there him and Matt were there. At first they didn't speak. Then Terry came over and Matt joined us a bit later. They didn't have anything to say so me and SJ went down the chinese and Jimmy asked SJ out - but she said no, ahhh!
Sunday morning SJ went home coz she felt ill. But before she went Brian and Steve came up to see if she'd sing in their new group she said she'd think about it. Me and Robin (brother) went to Auntie's for dinner and we had to walk there and back coz the buses didn't come! Mum and Dad were quite late home. They brought me a sweatshirt, a keyring and some slides.
Was off school again Tuesday and Wednesday then Tuesday night Brian came round and asked me to sing for them as well. I finally agreed and spent most of the night arranging things on the phone with SJ.
Tonight we have just been to Nottingham to see Hamlet with the school - it was really good and we enjoyed it. Oh! I forgot! Terry phoned on wednesday to ask me out but I couldn't as I've been so busy. he told me he was finishing with Jane. In the end he told me to phone him when I had some spare time but I don't know whether to or not. We'll have to see!?!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Abseiling santa, sunshine and snow....

Eurovision!!!

Of time, marker events and arriving at work on a lilo